Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Start of Summer 2010

The school year has finally come to a close and Alaska is only a week and a half away! I am super excited. Normally I would be there already, but this year is a little different. My little brothers are graduating high school on Saturday and then my good friend Becca is getting married! It's kinda crazy to think about. I have heard good things about the new VIS staff, should e a fun summer. I am really excited for a new summer and meeting new people and making new friends. I am hoping to see some of my other good friends as well! I am looking forward to actually spending time with my family this year as well, seeing them all at the little bro's graduation will be nice. and being able to hang out with everyone. It has also been nice to be living in my apartment with no one else... kinda like it, its been really nice. I'm ready for summer to start. I'm ready for some Alaska time!

No comments: